The purpose of this workshop is to introduce artists to using their tablets a a very powerful tool for their creative expression.
Participants of the workshops once completed should be confident in using the majority of the Adobe Tablet apps to:
- Create colour palettes from photographs, and physical surroundings.
- Design and develop brushes from shapes, patterns and photographs and use them in other apps.
- Confidently navigate vector based apps to create line drawings and paintings.
- Confidently use photo apps to edit and manipulate photos.
- Back up files using cloud storage services.
Want to learn more? For more details or to tailor a program to your requirements